ArbiterSports ArbiterPay is the easiest and most reliable way to pay sports officials, allowing leagues or athletic departments to electronically pay officials assigned through the ArbiterSports Assigning System. A broad spectrum of groups ranging from elite college conferences to local recreation departments use ArbiterSports ArbiterPay to send millions of dollars in officiating payments every month.
The benefits of ArbiterPay's electronic payment system include:
- eliminates cost of checks, envelopes and postage
- saves hours of check printing, folding and stuffing envelopes
- integrates directly with ArbiterSports Assigning System
- no more lost checks or requests for second checks
- option of automatic 1099 generation
- allows more frequent payments to officials at no extra cost
ArbiterSports ArbiterPay complies with applicable federal and state regulations. All funds are completely secure and fully insured, and can be recalled by the payor at anytime. Client funds are held in trust by Bank of Utah and deposited in instruments backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. ArbiterSports ArbiterPay is currently available only for transfers within the United States.
ArbiterSports ArbiterPay is the easy and secure way to pay officials. For additional information or to see a demonstration, please contact our ArbiterPay sales team at 800-576-2799 or email@example.com.